Deine Vorteile bei JAKO
Infrastructure & work
- The JAKO Teamcenter, opened in 2016, offers you a modern working environment.
- Flexible working time models made it possible to reconcile work and family life.
- JAKO finances a grant for occupational retirement provision.
- In the employee area you can expect trust working hours.
- All full-time employees receive 30 days of vacation per year.
- For certain familial events, special leave is also available.
- Our individual training program makes an optimal start to your professional life possible.
- 99% of our trainees and students will be taken on completion of the training.
- We offer internal and optional external training.
- Regular feedback and annual interviews enable a steady exchange and discussion of your concerns.
- We operate sustainably, you expect a secure job.
- Joint activities play a major role. We regularly take part in runs and soccer ball competitions, or we go on a trip with the whole college.
- In our staff restaurant "Club 89" cooks our kitchen daily fresh and serves a daily changing salad buffet.
- We maintain flat hierarchies in a family atmosphere. Our boss is with each employee by "you".
- The lounge area offers free coffee, tea and water. Many colleagues here also serve small specialties for the whole team on special occasions such as birthdays.